Two of our list members, Cory Williams and Lon Cameron have arranged for
GroupStudy to be co-located at InFlow Inc (www.inflow.com).  Our previous
co-location facility was unable to provide the bandwidth needed for such a
large community.  At our new location, we should see an immediate
improvement.

The server was removed from the Atlanta co-location facility at 5:30 EST and
sent via FedEx to Southern California (great the server now lives in a
better place then I do!).  Hence the 24 hour down time.  I tried to redirect
traffic to a secondary server, but not all DNS servers were updated to that
new server.  Sorry for any confusion this might have caused.

Now to get Network Solutions to change our primary DNS ....

Take care,

Paul Borghese