I have used this study group for a while now and I think someone needs to
say this, this study group is called a CISCO study group, NOT EXTREME, NOT
JUNIPER. NOT FOUNDRY or any other vendor you can think of, but CISCO, LET US
NOT FORGET THIS "RIF" Reading is fundamental. If you are going to make a
comparison because of compatibility issues fine, but don't waste the time of
individuals that are trying to learn with your opinions about every other
router and switch in the world, FRANKLY WHO CARES. Now if you want to
discuss issues you have had with these devices being and there
interoperability then fine, inform us, but degrading or using air time to be
critical of Cisco, it's engineers or even it's support, then open up your
own CHAT ROOM and do that on your own TIME. Not the time of individuals who
want to advance and learn. I say this because in the past month, all I see
and read is Cisco is in trouble because of this, Cisco isn't doing that,
Cisco better do this, If you are fed up with Cisco and want to take your
money other places then do it, I enjoy this sight for the technical
knowledge that it provides, for individuals on this sight to continue to
read negative statements, enforces the opposite of what this site is trying
to build, it's obvious some of us have nothing better to do than put down
Cisco don't have a lot of equitable knowledge to share anyway. Just my 2
cents. Reply if you like, but it will just once again make my point, provide
something knowledgable, not your opinion, This is not a PHILOSOPHY study, we
only need your Cisco experience, not what you think Cisco should, could or
would do, Whatever they don't do, get it else where, and share that, but
keep the PHILOSOPHICAL APPROACH TO YOURSELVES.