From: Roe Brian M Civ 612 ACOMS/AFETS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 10:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: THIS IS A CISCO STUDY GROUP

Quick question...what is going to prevent this study group from potentially
turning into a sales forum? With the anonymity that the Internet provides
for all I know the advice I get could come from a sales rep?

Brian Roe (GS-11)
TDC ICAP Deployable Systems/Tactical Networks
12 AF AFETS
5280 E Gafford Way (Bldg.72) Suite 111
Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ 85707