And don't forget that your answers to the survey affect your score! &;-)
That sounds about as smart as the Florida thing.

Seriously, I've been trying to get an answer to the question about whether
the survey really affects your score. (I apologize for bringing up this
annoying subject again.)

Do you or anyone else know if that wording about the survey affecting your
score is on the Cisco Career Certification (CCNA, DA, NP, DP) tests, or
just the CCIE written test?  I need to find out if I'm asking the right people.

Thanks.

Priscilla