Well, you probably don't have the correct UDP port open for TFTP to come
into the network from the router.  Open UDP port 63 (I think) from the
outside to the inside interface for TFTP from the router to the mgmt
station.  Do this with the following:

conduit permit udp x.x.x.x 255.255.255.255 eq 63 z.z.z.z 255.255.255.255

Where x.x.x.x represents the outside address of the mgmt station (the
registered address) and z.z.z.z represents the inside interface (Ethernet)
of the router.  This will allow TFTP from the router to the address of the
mgmt station, which will get translated as it passes through the PIX.

As for telnet, that should work as you are going from a higher security
interface to a lower one.  Check that you have "login" and a password
created under the "lines vty 0 4" section of the router config.

If not, do this:

enable
Switch#conf t
Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
Switch(config)#line vty 0 4
Switch(config-line)#login
Switch(config-line)#password cisco (or whatever you want)
Switch(config-line)#^Z
Switch#
Switch#wr mem

Doing this will help you if the problem is a denial of telnet from the
router.  If the PIX is blocking your telnet, then you should post a CLEANSED
config of the PIX so you can get help modifying it for the telnet
connection.

Hope this helps!

Rik