Yes you can,

In a route-map you can have different precedences and change the metrics according to
match statements that can refer to access-lists as I show below:

router eigrp 1
 redistribute static route-map into-eigrp
!
route-map into-eigrp permit 10
 match ip address into-eigrp-acl
 set metric 64000 200 255 255 1500
!
route-map into-eigrp permit 20
 match ip address into-eigrp-acl-2
 set metric 256000 200 255 255 1500
!

The precendence 10 entry uses 64Kbps on a 2000 microsecond delay path on a totally
reliable path with 1500 MTU.
The precedence 20 entry is the same but says the minimum bandwidth so far is 256Kbps.

Of course I didn't show the access-lists but you get the idea.

Does this answer what you meant?

Darren Ward