I'm starting on the process of aquiring equipment for a home lab, and I
had the chance of picking up an old 3102 on the cheap. It's never been
updated (still in 4/2 config with ios 9.1), and I've seen on ebay people
occasionally offering the boot roms to be able to use third party memory and
upgrade to 16/8 so that you can use newer IOS's. I'm just looking for this
to be a simple stub router for some labs...

Any places other than ebay where you've seen these for sell?

-chris