You should just go take the DA test, especially if you have any sort of
consulting experience.  Most of it is just good common sense.  I agree with
Karl, though... you best course of action would be to finish the rest of the
NP/DP track instead.

--

When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; If
I am right, he will learn, If I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but

002d01c063cd$4f3717b0$0100a8c0@hal9000wksn1">news:002d01c063cd$4f3717b0$0100a8c0@hal9000wksn1...