Hello,

I just completed my CCNP with a specialty in Security. I will soon be in
the market for a new job and was looking for a little direction. Has any
one use a professional resume writer and are they worth the money? Also,
the area I live in Milwaukee,WI is not exactly an IT hotbed, although it
does have some opportunity. Any areas that may be a better place to look
for good IT jobs? Up until this point I have been in a "resume building"
mode switching jobs as my education increases. I have self studied and paid
for all my certifications, so I have not been using employers for anything
but experience. I have just had to move along at each point were my
education is not used at the current place of employment. I certainly plan
on continuing my education. I plan on doing ATM and Voice over IP
specialties, then moving on to the long road to CCIE certification. I am
just looking for advice on getting a job that will be a good fit for me.
Any advice is certainly appreciated. Thank You for listening.

Eric