Eric,
  Congrats. I was thinking of taking that one as I
would rather take 1 than the 4 exams I would have to
take in Jan 2001. I passed my voice cert with relative
ease using the Boson tests and having access to the
course online (Cisco offers it still for FREE via
vstream!). Thanks for the feedback on the MCNS test
and the Boson prep tool.

Regards,
Frank Zahrt III
CCDP/CCNP (voice), CCIE written