I need to turn on FRF.12 on a remote router so that I can make use of the
frame-relay ip rtp priority command.  However, the PVC that I'll be
implementing that on connects to a router that cannot do FRF.12.

Does FRF.12 need to be configured on both ends?  It seems that it probably
only needs to be configured on the end doing the fragmenting, which would be
good news, but it I'm not positive about this.  Will the near end need to be
configured for FRF.12 so it knows how to reassemble those frame relay
frames?

I'm guessing that I only have to do it on the end doing the work, but I
wanted to check before I go break something on a production box.  :-)

Thanks as always,
John