Hello Friends

In a scenario with multiple routing protocols, when redistributing the =
routes into each other, is there a rule of thumb about the metrics to be =
used.=20
I would like to know this answer from a lab exam point of view. I know =
that in a real world scenario, the metrics I use would depend on my =
network and how I want routing to be done.
But in the lab exam, if no metric or default- metric is given, then is =
there any particular way to assign the redistributed metrics?
Could someone guide me on this.

Thanks

Sam