From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Circusnuts
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 4:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Transceiver Pinout's ???

I bought a couple of Asante FriendlyNet transceivers & they have (what I =
believe to be) Apple LAN connectors (& not 15 pin AUI).  Has anyone ever =
dealt with the pin-out's on these things ???  Any advice short of the =
round file basket.  I checked the website & could hardly tell exactly =
what Asante sells or supports these days...

Thanks !!!
Phil