From: Priscilla Oppenheimer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 12:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: O/T stupid robot dog jokes

Have any of you bought one of those new robot dogs for Christmas? I hear
that they support TCP/IP!

I wonder if they do ARP, ARP, ARP!?

Maybe they even support rrrrrrRARP.

I hope they don't SNAP at people!

If they do a good job emulating real dogs, I'm sure they say "IP" a lot.
And if you see them doing it, you can say, "ICMP!"

Sorry! &;-) I thought we could use a little more levity in addition to the
messages about Howard being sued.

Happy Holidays!

Priscilla