It's not a specialization, it's just a class to follow on the new CWFUN
(CiscoWorks2000 Fundamentals) class.  I don't know if there are
going to be certifications in these or not.  I am guessing if it does, it
will become part of the Network Management CCNP specialization.

CWLAW is "CiscoWorks2000 LAN WAN" which will probably cover
everything that CWFUN doesn't cover.  Like Campus Manager, ACL
Manager, IPM, etc.  I am guessing that CWFUN covers the CiscoWorks
server and RME.

I'm guessing they are separating out the products into particular classes
just like they did with the MCNS class structure.  So now we have
MCNS (overview), PIX Fundamentals, PIX Advanced Features,
CSIDS, and CSVPN blah blah blah.

So now it will probably be CEMS (overview), CiscoWorks2000
Fundamentals, CiscoWorks2000 Advanced Features (the CWLAW
class), Service Management, and other network management courseware.

-dre

E37739B46CE9D311A76700508B6CAF293CAA62@CORN">news:E37739B46CE9D311A76700508B6CAF293CAA62@CORN...