It might stand for that too!

Seriously, and I looked back at docs.sun.com, there
used to be a reference in the docs that HME was Happy
MEal. I forget what the other project code names were,
but one of my Sun engineers had a list of them from
docs.sun that covered the gambit. I think there was a
snub for one of the fast food vendors - just don't
remember which one they didn't like.

--- Drew Simonis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Robert Padjen wrote:
> >
> > And for the trivia buffs - hme stands for...
> >
> > Happy MEal!!!
> >
> > It was a time when the Sun engineers were quite
> into
> > fast food!
> >

> Hrm... and all this time I thought it stood for
> Hundred Megabit Ethernet.  Go figure.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Robert Padjen