I took it on Friday.  I personally marked about five questions and returned
to them after completing the last question.  If you're going to take it
soon, take a look at the Exam Cram "Routing & Switching" book the day before
and of the test.  If you have studied properly this book is good refresher
before you embark on your journey.

91oq7m$197$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:91oq7m$197$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...