Hey that was fun! I wasn't as stumped as I thought! The answer given was one
of my original thoughts however the framing of the question eliminated that
as an answer. Being on a different netmask would certainly produce these
results... Thanks a lot Brian...LOL

--
Michael S Garcia
CCNA - MCP - CCNP (soon)