Craig's right on.  The 4000 series is positioned as a distribution layer
switch, allowing you to aggregate more gig links from the access layer.  So,
for a customer decision, 4K is the way.  Don't know about the test though.

Scott

000101c06a5c$2c865330$3201a8c0@hulk">news:000101c06a5c$2c865330$3201a8c0@hulk...