Hi,

It seems to me that any full duplex circuit can transmit and receive at the same time.
 I think you will also find the load in most systems measure the highest at the time
that is transmit if it is greater than receive or visa versa.

Of course a number of systems measure each individually.

If you are getting the stats below I would clear the counters more regularly and try
to find out at what time you are getting the giants and just how often you are
dropping the packets.  To me you have a very underspecified link.

Oh by the way 62K in and 62K out is ok but I think you will find at this point you are
flat lining.  In an ISDN service it is unusual to get much better than 62K accross a
link.  A number of synch type modems you won't do much better either by the time you
get to the serial interface. (overheads, frame etc.)

Just a thought.

Teunis,

www.tasmail.com