spanning tree root bridge - lowest priority (default 32768)
ospf router id - highest ip address of a loopback int, if none: highest
up/up interface
ospf dr and bdr - highest priority segments become dr, second highest
becomes bdr
bgp router id - highest ip address of a loopback int, if none: highest up/up
interface
bgp local pref - higher local pref is favored over a lower local pref
(default 100)
bgp weight - higher weight is favored over a lower weight (default 32768)
bgp med - lower med is preferred over a higher med (default 0)
isis dis - highest interface priority (default 64), tie goes to highest snpa
hsrp - higest primrary ip address for group x will become active (default
100)
custom queueing - lowest queue is serviced first (0 to 16)
priority queueing - high, then medium, then normal, then low
igmp v2 query - lowest ip address on multicast segments elected as the
querying router
pim sparse mode dr - highest ip address on pim segments becomes pim dr
local tdp id - highest ip address of a loopback int, if none: highest up/up
interface

hope that helps.

-dre

91rdst$bqt$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:91rdst$bqt$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...