Well I finally did it.  I overcame my complete phobia of testing and I
passed with an 859 .  I took ICND last May, and was so freaked about the
test, I avoided it, even though my instructor told us all to take it ASAP.

Unfortunately, my work environment doesnt even use lots of what I learned in
class...we use EIGRP, ip subnet zero space, classless routing, etc...so I
never got to do much practice except on access lists.

It was tricky and vague at times....but thank you for your help (I am
somewhat of a lurker here...)

Blake Traister
Senior Network Engineer
CCNA
SBC Interactive Media
626 585 2825

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of SBC, are
confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named
recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 626 585 2825 and delete this
message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.