Yup, 101 is high.  But no higher then our other friend Juniper which has a
P/E ratio of 392.  Coke is around 76.  And AOL is 75.

Lots of room for all of these guys to come down don't you think?:-DDD

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Padjen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 3:30 PM
To: Sam Adams; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT: The ship springs a leak

~~~~~
 o o
  ^
 ___ -> Aaaaaaaauggggggg!!!!

Its a blip the size of a bloody 747 three feet from
the receiver. I love irrational exhuberance as much as
the next person, but.......

Hate to say it, but with a P/E of 90+ Cisco is likely
going to lose more ground in the near term. At least
it is a solid company with good reflexes.

--- Sam Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Let's hope it's a blip on the radar.

http://www.upside.com/Communications/3a410abe1_yahoo.html

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====