From: Pete [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 2:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cat3500xl multi vlan config question

Hey,

First off, I'm not too familiar with Cisco 3500 xl switches. I configured a
switch with 3 VLANs, I assigned an IP address to each VLAN, I also added the
necessary ports in each VLAN.
After everything is said and done the 3rd VLAN (servers) didn't have
connectivity to the other VLANs.
I couldn't find a command to allow me to assign a default route to each
VLAN.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can make the VLAN's work?

Sincerely,
Peter Kurdziel
CCNA,CCDA,MCSE,MCP+I
http://www.inotez.com