The forward delay is the time the port takes to transit from listen to learn
or from learn to forward.

fwd-delay = llisten ---------> learn

or

fwd delay = learn---------->forward .

default forward delay is 15 sec ,

which means the total time the switch spends in listening and learning is 30
sec (15+15)

Thanks / Thangavel

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act.
91vbue$44d$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:91vbue$44d$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...