Hello,

I want to learn about ISDN, more specifically the basic-net3
switch-type.  I want to know how the S0 bus works and all the other good
things.

I have been searching CCO and Amazon for the past 2 hours and cannot
find any good info.  I'm looking for any good book recommendations.

Thanks.

 /    Raphael Kruczkowski
| CCNA, CCDA, (BCRAN,BCMSN), MCSE
| Technical Consultant, NETDESIGN GmbH
| www.netdesign-wt.de www.kruczkowski.com
| Work: +49-6035-91450  Cell:0171-9365671
| EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Linux systems and other versions of Unix have not suffered from the
virus problems that plague Windows systems, so don't bother looking for
anti-virus software for Unix."  - Microsoft TechNet, "The Dangers of
PPP"