Too,

isdn disconnect interface

To disconnect an ISDN data call without bringing down the interface, use the isdn
disconnect interface command in privileged EXEC mode.

isdn disconnect interface interface {b1 | b2 | all}

Syntax Description

  interface
         Interface type and number, such as bri 0.
  b1
         B channel 1.
  b2
         B channel 2.
  all
         B channels 1 and 2.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121cgcr/dial_r/drdrisla.htm#xtocid47610

SAMPLE --> isdn disconnect interface bri 0 b1

Alfredo Pulido

CCDA, preparing CCNA

ĦĦĦMERRY CHRISTMAS !!! FOR ALL  FROM CANARY ISLAND (SPAIN)