My understanding was the part number would be WIC-1FE since the 1700 series
runs fast ethernet interfaces.  ISL can only be done with fast ethernet
interfaces but I haven't seen any documentation yet about wheather or not
the 1700 series supports ISL at all.  Can anyone else clear this up?

Greg

"Andrew Larkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
8F5F72F80EF5D311ADE600A0C9DCF862BEAC77@UBDCCOMJHBEX">news:8F5F72F80EF5D311ADE600A0C9DCF862BEAC77@UBDCCOMJHBEX...
Does anyone have an idea if the new wic-1enet supports ISL????

Andrew Larkins
BCom, CCNA, CCDA
Bytes Technology Group
Tel: +2711 800-9300
Fax: +2711 800-9496
Cell: +2783-656-7214
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OR       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"This message may contain information which is confidential and subject to
legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse,
use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email,
facsimile or telephone and return and/or destroy the original message."