I am currently studying for the BCSN exam, have a question . . .
1. For those who have a copy of Cisco Press BCSN
 ISBN:1-57870-228-3:
Page 58 Step 12, Question: How many paths are in the IGRP routing table
to the 192.168.x.64 subnet?
Why are multiple paths to the subnet?

Answer: There are three routes to the 192.168.x.64 subnet in the routing
table. there are multiple paths
in the routing table because they are all of equal metric (in this case,
the metric is 158350).

I don't understand how the author arrived with three routes to the
192.168.x.64 subnet. Also, the metric
= 158,350. I know the BW=64000 and time delay = metric/bw= 2.4742
seconds. How did they arrived with this metric of 158,350?

Thanx in advance . . .

FREDL AZARES