Hi all,

  I am trying to connect two modems Motorola 3460 fast R back to back with a
4-wire rj-11 cable and connectors without any luck, I have one modem in
originate mode and the other one in answer, Did any of you attempted this
before If yes please shed some light on this,  This is to simulate a analog
leased line in a test environment. I want to use a four wire cable 2tx, 2rx.

Thanks,  The modem is displaying Training T/D on both the modems.

Thanks in Advance.

Shaikh Raees Ahmed,
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer,
CCNA, CCDA, CCNP(2)