Hmmm...based upon the entire paragraph I would agree that the
survey has no bearing on the actual exam.  However, a more
literal interpretation indicates that it DOES have bearing. ;-)

1st paragraph
---------------
***These surveys does reflect in any way on the exam.****

At the very least, there are conflicting statements within
the entire message.

2nd paragraph
***The surveys again does not reflect on the exams.***

My guess is that the writer is kicking himself for such an
inconsistent email.  Doh!  I hate it when that happens! :-)

Happy Holidays to all,
AQ