I just wanted to take this time to extend the from my family the many =
blessing and good tidings to "The Groupstudy Family".

Although some if us don't celebrate this day...it is not the day so much =
but the feeling of sharing, kindness, joy, goodwill and continued peace =
between "God and MAN" and as well ALL MEN. In this spirit we unite in =
giving praise to God for he has been so good to each and everyone of us.

I hope this time is spent with family and friends embracing what we =
sometimes take for granted throughout the year.

To ALL,

                                " Merry Christmas"
                                " Feliz Navidad"
                                " Happy Hanukah"