From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Kevin Welch
Sent:   Tuesday, December 26, 2000 11:02 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: CDP

Nevermind... I found it on cisco's web site.  Aparently Cisco created a =
CDP driver for Win2k and call manager....I was really hoping that =
someone jumped on the CDP bandwagon...  I remember reading that cisco =
published a RFC or IETF draft on CDP trying make it an open standard, =
but I have not been able to locate such a document.

--- Kevin
  ----- Original Message -----=20