I having the same situation as you are. I passed my CCNA v1 1.5 yrs
ago and going for CCNP v2. Anyway, i managed to complete my CCNP
without going thru the course note of CCNA v2.

BSCN is stressing on OSPF, BGP, VLSM & etc. It is not very much
related to subject in CCNA v2.

Hope it can help ypu. Thk.

Rgds,
Sam