----- 转发人 lijun/BJ/DigitalChina 时间 00-12-22 17:29 -----

                    lijun
                                         收件人:
                    00-12-22             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    09:57                抄送:
                                         主题:  great everybody.

hello,today is very cool,keep me waking.yesterday i make a nat
lab.enviroment is here,simple:
     pc-sw-r1(2511)-------(64kddn)----------r2(router at isp)----internet

PC:   10.10.10.1/24
R1 :   LAN  10.10.10.2/24
          WAN 202.99.37.34 /30
R2:   WAN口 202.99.37.33/30

   i want keep tracking the interface on r1 to r2 such as s0.i make a
mirror between r1 wan and lan,and may i ping virtual lan interface to know
exactly interface wan's state
    r1 configuration:
        lan:ip nat inside
        wan:ip nat outside
        wan nat is :ip nat source outside static 202.99.37.34 10.10.10.5
when interface wan in normal state i can ping 10.10.10.5 and 202.99.37.34
when i disconnect wan on r1,i can not ping 202.99.37.34 but can ping
10.10.10.5
   i changed my r1 configuration:
     lan:ip nat outside
     wan:ip nat inside
     wan nat is :ip nat source inside static 202.99.37.34 10.10.10.5
now in normal i can ping either,when i disconnect interface wan ,i could
not ping either,this is realy i needed.

     why the first configuration can ping 10.10.10.5 but second can't
     may i use first configuration to obtain my goal