I need some advice.

Got my CCNP last month.  I will be taking my CCDP final test (CID) in about
a month.  I anticipate no problems.  I will take my CCIE written about a
month after that.  I don't forsee any problems with that either.  I think
after ALL of this - CCNP/CCDP and CCIE written, (Plus a Graduate Degree with
a very heavy Networking Focus) - I feel I am only about 20-25% along the way
to CCIEdom.  The real work starts in the lab preparation phase.

The problem is how to prepare for this.  I have the CCIE Lab Book and can go
most of the labs there with the lab we have set up at work (1 2514, 4 2501s
and 2 1900s).

Here are my questions about the CCIE lab??

First, what does the pod consist of now??  I have heard that ATM is out and
VoIP is in.  Where can I find an updated configuration of the exact rack I
will see in the lab?  Do I need to scrounge an old 5500 or 5000 or will the
capacities of the 1900s do??

Second, what is the procedure for signing up for the lab?

Third, I have heard there is a long wait?? What is the wait??

Forth,  I have also heard that there is some sort of interview to take the
lab now??  Is there any guidence on what this interview consists of??

Last, any advice from people who have completed the lab on how they slayed
this dragon.  Obviously - CCIEhood requires much much more than the hands on
you get with the production equipment.

Thanks in advance.
V/R
MAJ F. R. Carlson