Man, I thought I had it bad when the test PC  crashed when I was on question
67 and the admin girl told me I had to redo the whole thing again!  It
turned out once I had redone the pre-test questionairre it went back to
question 67 and remembered all of my answers so it wasnt that big a deal.  I
was a tad 'upset' by the ordeal though...

Bad luck on the score - better luck next time.  I think you did extremely
well, all things considered.  Have a good holiday.

I am doing my lab in July/August 2001 (havent booked it yet) - hopefully in
canada.  See you there!

Keith :-)