Use RSL. Much more reliable.

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Jennifer Mellone
Sent:   Friday, December 29, 2000 4:45 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Cisco's TFTP Program

Hi Gang,

Is it me, or has anyone else had this problem using the Cisco TFTP
program---

I TFTPed software from my laptop to a switch just fine today.

But then I tried to TFTP IOS code from my laptop to a router today.  I got
an error message (from the TFTP program itself), and the program immediately
closed down.  I even rebooted the laptop and this did not help.

- Jennifer Mellone