I am changing my resolutions after reading that.  Chuck, that was really
great!
Let's see, I have 2 days to perfect my strategy....and decide how many steps I
realistically can take this yr.  Right now, I have my sights set on the
switching exam, and hope to be ready at the end of Jan for that one.  You are
very impressive Chuck!!

Jen