Come on guys- need we perpetuate the sentiment that Americans are both =
rude & arrogant.  Jan- the last book I received free to read (from the =
CCO) was IPSec.  I would be glad to pass it on.  I read the book & =
suggested we replace our old 11.2(22a) DES connections, based on some of =
the scenarios in the book.  All that snowballed into a 4 million dollar =
order for Encryption equipment (3600's swapping out 4700's, 10 Base to =
100 FE, Encryption PA's for the 7500, upgrading to VIP2-50's, RSP2's to =
RSP4's, PIX's, etc., etc).  I think this is what Cisco had in mind when =
allowing these liberties, so read on & ask away...

Phil

"Michael" <?@?.com> wrote in message =
> I totally agree with you,Patrick.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> On 28 Dec 2000 10:57:16 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ("Patrick Bass")
> wrote:
>=20
> >does anyone know where I could steal a car?  I ordered one, but I =
haven't
> >recieved it yet, so I'll steal someone else's in the meantime.
> >
> >""Schimek, Hans"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> >D602426F3CB3D411952E009027DDDB9D0A93FD@VIE501NT">news:D602426F3CB3D411952E009027DDDB9D0A93FD@VIE501NT...
> >> does anyone know where i could download cisco press books. ?
> >> especially BCSN and BCMSN.
> >> I have ordered them but didn`t receive them up-to-now.
> >>
> >> thx
> >> hans

> >> Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to =
[EMAIL PROTECTED]