Hi guys:
We are a small ISP, just using static routing connect
the mother ISP, the mother ISP assign a class C
address to us, I want to know how the mother ISP
locate the Class c networking , just using static
routing? Need they redistribute the static to their
dynamic routing (for example OSPF) in order to the
internet router know the class c network,?
Did the mother ISP create the stub area, then assign
the lots of ip address to stub area ,if so  how to
create the stub area by static routing? Anyone can
give me some configuration,

Thanks in advice

    gary