I passed my switching 2.0 test yesterday, I was very pleased with the =
results.  I did poorly exactly where I expected to do poorly, ip =
multicasting.  My final score was 867/1000.  In studying for the BCMSN I =
was able to rely heavily on the cisco press book and some on the job =
training.  I also studied the sybex training guide because I dont like =
to rely on just one source of information.

Now I need to move on to the BCRAN or BSCN.  I may not post to this list =
too often, but I do read the posts and find the information very =
helpful.  Thanks goes out to everyone who helps answer questions on this =
list.

-- Kevin