We have some new software running on a single workstation that is trying to
use netbios to communicate with a server on a different subnet.  We do not
currently allow this type of forwarding, and I've never configured it
before.  We'd like to limit netbios forwarding to just these two machines.
Here is my idea, let me know if this would be the way to do it.

access-list 1 permit 10.1.1.1  (workstation)
access-list 2 permit 10.2.2.2  (server)

ip forward-protocol udp 137
ip forward-protocol udp 138
ip forward-protocol udp 139

int fastethernet1/0
ip add 10.1.1.254 255.255.255.0
ip directed-broadcast 1
ip helper-address 10.2.2.2

int fastethernet2/0
ip add 10.2.2.254 255.255.255.0
ip directed-broadcast 2
ip helper-address 10.1.1.1

Would this do what I'm trying to accomplish?  If not, please let me know, or
if anyone has any tips for this sort of thing, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks a million, as usual!

John