If you're trapped within a microsoft platform, the minimium enhancement you
should consider is the free upgrade from http://www.hilgraeve.com, although
i'm more than willing to allow that other alternatives might in fact be far
superior.

"Gary Joyce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@groupstudy.com on 12/31/2000 12:55:03 AM

Please respond to "Gary Joyce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]