>Never had the trouble with the Feminine Hygeine Products (FHP's).
>When picking up a small box of 'em for my sister at a local 7-eleven
>store, the clerk ringing me up asked "Do you need a bag?" to which I
>replied, "No thanks, I'll eat them here!"
>
>The face he made was priceless...

You remind me of something that actually may be useful to list
members, given the industry need for travel.  I found it especially
useful when a CCSI on the road.

Even before computer viruses, there was an annoying danger of being
accosted in an airport by people who would attach carnations to my
collar, and then use this as an introduction to demand money for
their particular sect.  On one occasion, as I was blossomed by a
young lady I would have certainly been pleased to meet under
different circumstances and motivations, I reacted with speed and
decision, worthy of a first-line VIP doing dCEF.

Before she could actually attach the flower, I grasped her wrist,
quickly but gently, and took the carnation from it.  As I looked into
her eyes, I thanked her for being so attentive to my needs, and
commented how delicious the flower was, as I took another munch of
the flower.

It must have been her beauty that captivated me, and made me forget
my manners, chewing with my mouth open.  As shredded petals flew from
my mouth, when I took bite after bite of the blossom, I asked, in a
sweet tone, "and what was it you wanted to tell me about Reverend
Moon's message?"

Never did understand why she ran away, screaming.