My, this discussion sounds familiar - I'm sure I've seen it once (or twice
or a dozen times) in the last little while - the archives are your friend :
-)

However, just so it's in the archives again...
'show frame map' may show the CIR, but it seems to depend on the LMI type
you use.  I use LMI ANSI, and I cannot see the CIR either with 'show frame
map' or 'show debug lmi' (which is also supposed to show the CIR, according
to Cisco doco).
Judging from other people's responses, an LMI type of 'cisco' will enable
you to see the CIR.  I haven't confirmed this personally.

However, your telco may have reports (online or offline) or some other
facility so you can check your own CIR - not everything has to be done
using IOS :-)

Of course, there is one particular instance where you can determine what
your CIR is regardless of LMI type - if you do 'show frame pvc' and the
input packets equals the in DE packets, your telco has given you a CIR of
zero.  While this may in some instances be what you want, it usually isn't.

Happy new year/century/millenium to all.

JMcL

---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 02/01/2001

"Dennis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@groupstudy.com on 02/01/2001
12:10:48 pm

Please respond to "Dennis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]