Hello---I have been a CCNA since July 13 and have had no luck finding a job.
I live in Houston and would prefer a job in Houston but I also have family in
Chicago; VirginaiaBeach, Virginia; and New York.  I have pc helpdesk
experience troubleshooting Compaq hardware and software, but have no
professional networking or Cisco experience......only classroom and lab
experience with 2500 series routers.    I am not looking for a high salary
just enough to get by, my main focus is getting experience.  My resume is
attached.  Feel free to look at it and send me an email or call.