From: Hubert Pun [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2000 7:10 PM
To: Janto Cin; Cisco Study Group
Subject: Re: Pass Written

Here is what I used for the written exam yesterday

Doyle's book (too detail and too good for the written)
Kennedy's LAN Switching book (also too detail and too good for written)
Caslow book (ok, but too many editing error and too easy on the WAN, Routing
Protocol sections)
certification zone (harder than the real one)
All-in-one Lab book (which does not really help for the written).
exam-cram (too easy, not useful)

the courses that I took are ACRC, BCMSN, BCRAN and BGP courses.

btw, did you receive any email from study group for the last week?  i don't.

Hubert