Troy-

Here is the URL for Cisco's instructions for password recovery.
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/474/pswdrec_2500.html

Once you have the password, you can see the configuration and do what you
want with the router.  If this is a router for your study lab, my
suggestion is to blow config away and start over.

-Eddie