Cristian,

If you are asking me if the IOS upgrade is free or not, that I couldn't
answer.  It all depends upon how you like to pay the piper. :-)  If
you have smartnet maintenance, then I think it is free.  If not you will
probably have to purchase it.  I am no expert in this area, maybe someone
who works for a reseller can help you out here....

.....Bueller?  Bueller?  anyone? ;-)

Later,
AQ